Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the homepage for the CNT-2530: Switching Fundamentals and Intermediate Routing classes taught by Dr. Ben Franske.
General Course Information
- Course Syllabus
- Spring 2012 Course Schedule
- Lab List
- Lab Point Sheet
- Service Project Assignment
- Lab Report Format
- Assessments and online curriculum available at http://cisco.netacad.net
- How to Setup Security on a Home Wireless Router
- Cisco Wireless Access Points
- Network Access Control
- Lab Report Example
- How to Clear Switch Configuration
- Multilayer Switching
- Backup Windows 7 Activation
- Cisco Router Artwork
- Intro to IPv6
- LearnToSubnet.com (Requires using Internet Explorer)
- "Must Have Reference On Multi-Layer Switching", Anritsu Corp.
- Layer-3 Switching: An Introduction by Robert Ciampa
- MultiLayer Switching v1.11 by Aaron Balchunas
- How To Configure InterVLAN Routing on Layer 3 Switches
- Layer 3 Switching Demystified
- Coverage and Capacity Issues in Enterprise Wireless LAN Deployment, Raniwala, A. and Chiueh, T.
- Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS)
- The Benefits of Centralization in Wireless LANs
- The Light Weight Access Point Protocol, Krueger, D.
- Understanding the Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP)
- Wireless LAN Controller Module (WLCM) Configuration Examples